Card Wish List
Chi Team Progress 58-67
Current Blog (2017+)
Old Blog (2000-2017)
Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. - Ephesians 4:29
| Welcome! |
|This page is dedicated to my hobby of baseball card collecting. I started collecting baseball cards in 1977 as a child. By 1989, I was purchasing cards at a more ``serious'' level. I currently have more than 50,000 of them in my library of cards.
First and foremost, I enjoy collecting my four favorite teams; the Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, and the Red Sox.
Secondly, I like to collect by manufacture. Topps, Fleer, Leaf, and Upper Deck cards. Topps 65, 67, 83, and 84 are my favorite Topps. Fleer 81, 89, 90, and 95 are my favorite Fleer years.
Lastly, I also collect players outside of those four teams that were multi All-Stars and/or HOFs. This database is my attempt to catalog all the cards in my card library.|
~ Mr. Gibson - Baseball card collector / hobbyist
| Quick searches:|- Search by card year and team. Ordered by database number
- Search by player name. Ordered by card year, card company and series.
- Search by card year, card company, and series. Ordered by card series number.
- Search by year, images of Cubs collection
| View data:|- View number and percentage of cards broken down by team totals and year.
- View number and percentage of cards broken down by manufacturer and year.
- View number Cubs cards broken down by year.
Cisco SQL - page 1
Cisco SQL - page 2
| Collection info:|
Total number of items cataloged in database = 18782 or 37.564 % done so far.
|♦ Cubs items cataloged ||= 1998|
|♦ White Sox items cataloged ||= 990 |
|♦ Cardinals items cataloged ||= 917|
|♦ Red Sox items cataloged ||= 791|
- Download Database Part A as CVS here
- Download Database Part B as CVS here
- Download Database Part C as CVS here
- Download Database Part D as CVS here
- Download Database Part E as CVS here
- Download Database Part F as CVS here
- Download Database Part G as CVS here
- Download Database Part H as CVS here
(c) 2000-2021 by Michael Gibson.
Graphics, content and code created with GIMP, gedit, and usually vim.
This page uses CSS that works on *ALL* browsers that are CSS compliant.