Current Blog (2017+)
Old Blog (2000-2017)
Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. - Ephesians 4:29
My Santa Cruz
Cisco SQL - page 1
Cisco SQL - page 2
| Welcome! |
|This page is dedicated to my hobbies, like programming and baseball card collecting. |
Please checkout my:
Pascal interpretor GibPascal. GibPascal is a project I started in 2003.
Geneology software GEDXchange. A project of mine I started in 2000.
Also checkout JaLiLa, a Java Like Language project started in 2011.
My longest hobby is baseball cards. I started collecting baseball cards in 1977 as a child. By 1989, I was purchasing cards at a more ``serious'' level. I currently have more than 60,000 of them in my library of cards.
First and foremost, I enjoy collecting my four favorite teams; the Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, and the Red Sox.
Secondly, I like to collect by manufacture. Topps, Fleer, Leaf, and Upper Deck cards. Topps 65, 67, 83, and 84 are my favorite Topps. Fleer 81, 89, 90, and 95 are my favorite Fleer years.
Lastly, I also collect players outside of those four teams that were multi All-Stars and/or HOFs. This database is my attempt to catalog all the cards in my card library.
~ Mr. Gibson - Baseball card collector / hobbyist
Additionally, I host my Cisco SQL - page 1 and Cisco SQL - page 2
| Quick searches:|- Search by card year and team. Ordered by database number
- Search by player name. Ordered by card year, card company and series.
- Search by card year, card company, and series. Ordered by card series number.
- Search by year, images of Cubs collection
| View data:|- View number and percentage of cards broken down by team totals and year.
- View number and percentage of cards broken down by manufacturer and year.
- View listed Cubs and White Sox cards broken down by year.
| Collection info:|
Total number of items cataloged in database = 19020 or 31.7 % done so far.
|♦ Cubs items cataloged ||= 2193|
|♦ White Sox items cataloged ||= 1008 |
|♦ Cardinals items cataloged ||= 922|
|♦ Red Sox items cataloged ||= 792|
- Download Database Part A as CVS here
- Download Database Part B as CVS here
- Download Database Part C as CVS here
- Download Database Part D as CVS here
- Download Database Part E as CVS here
- Download Database Part F as CVS here
- Download Database Part G as CVS here
- Download Database Part H as CVS here
(c) 2000-2022 by Michael Gibson.
Graphics, content and code created with GIMP, gedit, and usually vim.
This page uses CSS that works on *ALL* browsers that are CSS compliant.