|| Navigate: |
|| Bookmark site: | |
|| Comments: | || Share this post: |
It has been a while since I have done a good, bad, and ugly posts |
Let's start with the
1) Decatur and Bloomington's Martial Arts program at Smith Institute-Martial Arts. I'm continuously impressed.
2) Sushi at Hayashi Japanese Restaurant. Actually all their food is excellent.
3) Tendnet b/g/n wireless router. I purchased this Friday from ComputerDeli. It solved many of my problems. I have had 1 d-link and 2 linksys in the past. Not only is the router much better, it is much cheaper.
4) GDEW has advanced enough to make mention of
5) ReactOS has released 0.3.6. Yeah!
1) The price tag at Hayashi Japanese Restaurant.
2) The fact that with Flickr you can send your photos to Target but not Walmart
3) I'm continuously disappointed with Windows Vista and XP and their inability to handle anything that goes wrong. Yes, Vista is very, very crash-able.
4) Monday morning.
I could not think of anything ugly, so I give two more of these
Yes, I had more things I wanted to post, but I can't think of them this Monday morning I guess if I think of them I'll have another post.