|| Navigate: |
|| Bookmark site: | |
|| Comments: | || Share this post: |
This post is just a small update.
The house has been up for sale for a couple weeks with really no interest in it.
Since I last posted about the house in my blog, these changes have occured:|
- The cieling has been completed and moding has been put back up.
- A new light fixture has been installed in the family room.
- All the carpets in the house have been cleaned.
- The stair railing painted and secured.
- Lastly, I retiled the front landing.
I'm not sure I like the new tile. Not as much as I thought I would.
your new friends. How exciting! One of the best times of your life.. New things to learn; new people to meet.
And yes, your Dad was one of the shortest kids in his class when he was your age. But just wait until junior high! You will catch up to the others and probably be taller than most. That is ok. Just have fun and learn a lot!
(Amy?), Something new on the house is that I have purchased a new fridge for the house and lowered the price to 119,900